HIRING: Food & Beverage Attendant
Food & Beverage Attendant
Position: Part-Time | Full-Time (will vary by location)
Hiring location(s): All Ontario locations
Note: Role expectations may vary by location.
** All candidates must be available to work weekdays, evenings and weekends **
We are seeking individuals who have excellent customer service skills, who can promptly and efficiently fulfill food & beverage orders. Within this role, employees are responsible for the quality and consistency of all food & beverage items delivered to guests, keeping accurate inventory records and promoting a clean and safe working environment.
- Must be comfortable handling money and operating a P.O.S system.
- Take in orders, prepare food & beverage orders and deliver in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the kitchen, dining room, equipment and more.
- Monitoring inventory levels.
- Other duties and responsibilities as outlined by the Manager.
- Exceptional customer service and resolution skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to do basic, quick math.
- Organization and time management.
- Knowledge of Gaming/Bingo is not necessary but is an asset.
- Certifications: Smart Serve, Safe Food Handling, Health & Safety/First Aid
About Delta Bingo & Gaming:
Founded in 1966, Delta Bingo & Gaming is a proud industry leader with 20 locations and approx. 650 employees in North America. At Delta, our mission is to create unique entertainment experiences that bring people together. As one of Canada’s leading Charitable Gaming Centre Operators, Delta serves over 960 local charities and is honoured to support each local community it is a part of. Delta is proud to have generated $500 million for its charity partners. Delta is licensed under the OLG and regulated by AGCO.
While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. Delta Bingo & Gaming is an EEO Employer – Minorities / Gender / Protected Veterans / Disabled