HIRING: Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
Position: Part-time | Full-Time (will vary by location)
Hiring location(s): All Ontario locations.
Note: Role expectations may vary by location.
** All candidates must be available to work weekdays, evenings and weekends **
We are seeking individuals who have experience in customer service. With the current climate, employees will be required to provide exceptional customer service to our guests while also promoting a safe and clean work environment.
- Strictly follow all COVID-19 policies and procedures
- Must be able comfortable handling money and operating a P.O.S system
- Required to sell gaming product while answering guests questions friendly and efficiently
- Exceptional customer service and resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to do basic, quick math is essential.
- Knowledge of Gaming/Bingo is not necessary, but is an asset.
- Certifications: Smart Serve, Safe Food Handling, Health & Safety/First Aid
About Delta Bingo & Gaming:
Founded in 1966, Delta Bingo & Gaming is a proud industry leader with 20 locations and over 900 employees in North America. At Delta, our mission is to create unique entertainment experiences that bring people together. As one of Canada’s leading Charitable Gaming Centre Operators, Delta serves over 950 local charities and is honoured to support each local community it is a part of. Delta is licensed under the OLG and regulated by AGCO. Since the inception of Charitable Gaming, $120 Million has been donated to local charities across Ontario.
While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. Delta Bingo & Gaming is an EEO Employer – Minorities / Gender / Protected Veterans / Disabled