HIRING: Bingo Caller
Position: Bingo Caller (MC) – Bilingual
Position type: Part-time | Full-Time (will vary by location)
Hiring location(s): Hawkesbury
**All interested candidates must be available to work weekdays, evenings and weekends. This is a Bilingual role. **
Job Summary: Under the supervision of the Session Manager, this position ensures each Bingo session runs in a smooth and timely manner. Candidates must be personable, professional and entertaining while hosting Bingo sessions. Callers are responsible for calling numbers, verifying winners, promoting events, and making announcements.
Responsibilities (includes but is not limited to):
- Obtain and maintain a valid AGCO license.
- Strictly follow and enforce all COVID-19 policies and procedures.
- Host Bingo session in a personable, professional and entertaining manner while speaking with clarity.
- Ensure proper maintenance and working order of all Bingo equipment, including audio system, Bingo computer, Bingo balls, televisions, flashboards, Link satellite and eVent systems.
- Remain calm and in control when events such as multiple winners occur and maintain awareness to accurate payouts sent through eVent system.
- Maintain awareness of player devices operating accordingly.
- Completely understand all Bingo programs and games.
- Understand and respond to customer inquiries regarding Bingo programs, Red 7, promotions, and any other product or service offered at Delta Bingo & Gaming.
- Immediately see to potential safety hazards and report as necessary to session manager.
- Undertake other tasks and housekeeping duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Comply with the Delta Bingo & Gaming dress code.
- Exceptional customer service and resolution skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to speak in front of a crowd.
- Ability to do basic, quick math is essential.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Knowledge of Gaming/Bingo is not necessary, but is an asset.
About Delta Bingo & Gaming:
Founded in 1966, Delta Bingo & Gaming is a proud industry leader with 20 locations and over 650 employees in North America. At Delta, our mission is to create unique entertainment experiences that bring people together. As one of Canada’s leading Charitable Gaming Centre Operators, Delta serves over 960 local charities and is honoured to support each local community it is a part of. Delta is licensed under the OLG and regulated by AGCO. Since the inception of Charitable Gaming, $160 Million has been donated to local charities across Ontario.
While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. Delta Bingo & Gaming is an EEO Employer – Minorities / Gender / Protected Veterans / Disabled