Operations Manager (eSports) – North York
Job Type: Full Time
Join our team and drive the launch of a new, exciting eSports facility in North York.
This role will be responsible for creating a memorable experience for guests by responding to escalated guest issues on the gaming floor and supervising front line staff. You will be responsible for hiring, training, evaluating, recognizing, and developing your team. Your strong presence on the gaming floor will be vital to people management and customer interaction.
- Five or more years of experience in a management/operations role, ideally within the esports and/or entertainment space.
- Strong management skills and familiarity with a high-volume, fast paced, shift-work environment.
- A working knowledge of computer software and the ability to learn new software and systems.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Esports or online gaming will be an asset.
We are looking for candidates who are motivated with strong communication skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. The Operation Manager leads staff to exceed expectations by establishing and maintaining a positive work environment.