Kitchen Attendant – Downsview
JOIN OUR TEAM: KITCHEN ATTENDANT
Job Type: Part Time – Evenings and Weekends only.
Industry: Gaming & Entertainment/Food & Beverage
Department: Food Services/Customer Service
Pay Grade: $14
The Kitchen Attendant is responsible for performing a variety of duties within a fast food / snack bar environment, including but not limited to: providing exceptional customer service, cleaning food preparation areas and stock rooms, assisting with general kitchen duties, and performing all other responsibilities as necessary.
Principal duties include:
- Prepping ingredients (washing, peeling, dicing, slicing) Knife skills an asset
- Clean, sanitize and maintain cook/prep areas, equipment and stockrooms
- Keep tables and counter clear of debris
- Ensure proper food handling procedures are followed including wrapping, labeling, dating, stocking, storing, rotating and checking temperature of products
- Maintain outside grounds ensuring it looks presentable and kept up to a very high standard for our guests
- Cleaning windows and doors, changing garbage, sweeping and mopping, and ensuring restrooms are stocked and clean
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to lift/push objects weighing over 40 lbs.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Good communication skills to deal effectively with staff and public
- Ability to work with minimal supervision