HIRING: Security & Surveillance Technician
Security & Surveillance Technician
Location: Over-see 17 Ontario locations
Responsible for all CCTV, Access Control and AV related matters including but not limited to project management, system patches/upgrades, repair and preventative maintenance. Other support roles include onsite networking related matters to assist the Operations teams as required.
Works under direct supervision of the Compliance and Security Manager.
Indirect reporting to the Technical Product and I.T. Compliance Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Skilled in troubleshooting technical problems and working with vendors to resolve issues.
– Requires a flexible schedule to be available to troubleshoot problems (may include some off hours contact).
– Be able to provide basic technical and troubleshooting training for CCTV and all related hardware (Access Control, Crestron).
– Understand and respond to site inquiries regarding CCTV technical issues related to such items.
– On occasion, perform as a project manager for overlapping projects, including creating and managing system changes for CCTV.
– Have the ability to keep project documents organized, accurate and up-to-date.
– Upgrade all CCTV/Access control systems on an as-needed basis.
– Keep spare inventory on hand for future projects or mechanical failure.
– Assist and deal with existing and future vendors and suppliers (i,e. IGT, Diamond Game, Scientific Games, Sync I.T.).
– Perform audit activities and reporting related to CCTV hardware, software and systems.
– Ensure asset management files and system schematics are accurate and up-to-date.
– Review monthly report artifacts.
– Work cooperatively with Delta Bingo’s Technical Product and I.T. Compliance Manager, providing information in a timely and professional manner
– Assist Technical Product and I.T. Compliance Manager with project tasks as required.
– Work cooperatively with OLG/AGCO providing information in a timely and professional manner.
– Obtain and maintain a valid AGCO Certificate of Registration (CAT1).
– Requires regular travel to work within all Delta properties.
– Adaptable to changing policies and procedures.
– Comply with the Delta Bingo and Gaming dress code, Code of Ethics, and Employee Handbook.
– Work as a team player to ensure high operating effectiveness and efficiencies.
– Always consider the needs of the Company when performing the role.
About Delta Bingo & Gaming: Founded in 1966, Delta Bingo & Gaming is a proud industry leader with 20 locations and over 650 employees in North America. At Delta, our mission is to create unique entertainment experiences that bring people together. As one of Canada’s leading Charitable Gaming Centre Operators, Delta serves over 960 local charities and is honoured to support each local community it is a part of. Delta is licensed under the OLG and regulated by AGCO. Since the inception of Charitable Gaming, $180 Million has been donated to local charities across Ontario.
While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. Delta Bingo & Gaming is an EEO Employer – Minorities / Gender / Protected Veterans / Disabled.