HIRING: Manager of Food and Beverage
Manager of Food and Beverage
Location: Over-see 17 Ontario locations
The Manager of Food and Beverage will oversee all aspects of F&B operations and programming for Delta Bingo’s 17 locations across Ontario.
The position ensures that programming meets the brand’s target customer needs, ensures employee satisfaction, focuses on growing revenues, and maximizes the financial performance of the department at the individual locations and as a whole.
This role will lead the development and implementation of departmental strategies, including core product offerings, LTO’s, and seasonal menus. It will require sourcing and procurement through new and existing suppliers to align with brand targets.
The Manager of Food and Beverage will proactively guide and support the diverse teams and distinct operations within each of Delta Bingo’s Ontario locations through implementation of standard operational procedures, regular site visits, and both oral and written communications. They will analyze existing procedures in order to maintain or develop new processes and special promotions that will improve guest patronage under the guidelines of Delta Bingo policies.
The Manager of F&B will be ultimately responsible for the Fiscal Responsibility and financial success of the department across all locations and will drive this success through revenue growth initiatives, ongoing training to ensure consistency of guest experience, and ongoing utilization of cost control procedures.
Education And Experience
- High school diploma; 5 years experience in food and beverage, culinary, event management, or related professional area including multi-unit management in fast-casual, QSR, or event driven limited-service outlets.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; plus 3 years experience in food and beverage, culinary, event management, or related professional area including multi-unit management in fast-casual, QSR, or event driven limited service outlets.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Developing and Executing F&B Strategy – Work with direct reports at Delta Bingo head office to develop and implement F&B programs, promotions, new menu items and presentation
Fiscal Responsibility and Reporting – Provide oversight in the development and monitoring of financial budgets, sales and marketing strategies, and operations to produce both short and long-term profitability
Guest Experience – Create friendly and efficient environments in all food and beverage areas that meet or exceed guest expectation
F&B Process Improvements & Implementation – Utilize and implement SOP materials for each location
Location Site Visits & Audits – Conduct regular site visits and conduct operations and service audits
Training & Development – Develop and implement training programs for new F&B programming
Communication – Regular ongoing communication between locations and head office
Facility & Equipment Maintenance – Coordinate the selection, purchasing, storage, inventory, maintenance, and usage of all F&B related supplies and equipment
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Computer literacy and proﬁciency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project (required).
- Astute, with strong business acumen and the pragmatic ability to recognize the eﬀect of decisions on the guest, business, and all team members.
- Proﬁciency in Cost Control Systems for menu engineering and labour cost controls.
- Hands-on leader with the ability to adapt and implement action plans to quickly address changing priorities in a continuously evolving organization by engaging all stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Proﬁcient project manager with the ability to manage multiple priorities with speed and accuracy.
About Delta Bingo & Gaming:
Founded in 1966, Delta Bingo & Gaming is a proud industry leader with 20 locations and approx. 650 employees in North America. At Delta, our mission is to create unique entertainment experiences that bring people together. As one of Canada’s leading Charitable Gaming Centre Operators, Delta serves over 960 local charities and proudly supports each local community it is a part of. Delta is licensed under the OLG and regulated by AGCO. Since the inception of Charitable Gaming, $180 Million has been donated to local charities across Ontario.
While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. Delta Bingo & Gaming is an EEO Employer – Minorities / Gender / Protected Veterans / Disabled
Note: All Delta Bingo & Gaming employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.