Food & Beverage Manager – Peterborough
Hiring location(s): Peterborough, ON
Job Type: Full-Time, Contract
We are seeking a professional to fill a 1-year contract position as the Food & Beverage Manager at our Peterborough facility. This individual will be responsible for managing all F&B operations at the facility while delivering an excellent guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff, and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service.
- Purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements.
- Identify customer needs and respond proactively to all concerns.
- Lead the F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training, and appraising talented personnel.
- Establish targets, KPIs, schedules, policies, and procedures.
- Nurture an environment with an emphasis on communication, motivation and teamwork.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity.
Requirements and skills
- Proven food and beverage management experience.
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS).
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks.
- Communication and leadership skills.
- Up-to-date with food and beverage trends and best practices.
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets.
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. Delta Bingo & Gaming is an EEO Employer – Minorities / Gender / Protected Veterans / Disabled
"*" indicates required fields