FAQ – Delta’s Free Media Game
Here are the answers to some commonly asked questions about our FREE Media Bingo game:
1) How do I get a bingo card?
- You must register to receive a card. Registration forms are posted in the Facebook Event and close once they fill up. We can only add a specific number of participants for each game for efficiency. Only those who entered their information before the entries are all filled will receive a card. Registration forms are posted on Tuesday’s at 2pm. You must enter a valid email address in order to receive a card and have access to internet to participate. Duplicate entries are deleted.
2) Can I use a card from previous games?
- If you entered and received a (purple) Delta card on or after April 13th, this card is valid for future games, unless otherwise specified. You do not need to register for each game if you have the Delta card.
3) Where do I play once I have my card?
- Ball calls will take place LIVE via Youtube. To access this live video, go to the ‘Bingo at Home’ tab on our website. Follow along with the live Bingo calls, and if you complete the designated pattern(s) or a full card, type your card number (which is at the bottom right of your completed card) into the text box and hit the ‘BINGO’ button. Your Bingo will then be reviewed by the Caller. Free Media games take place on Tuesday’s at 1pm.
4) How do I mark my card?
- There is no right or wrong way to mark your cards – whichever way works best for you! You can print your card or write it out on a piece of paper and physically mark the numbers during the game, or mark the card digitally on an electronic device if you have these capabilities.
5) When is my next chance to enter for a card or play a game?
- Free Media games take place on Tuesday’s at 1pm and sign-up forms are posted following the most recent game at 2pm. Further details can be found in our Facebook event.
- REMINDER: Only one entry per person is allowed. You do not need to register for each game if you have the Delta card. Duplicate email addresses submitted to receive additional cards will be deleted.
6) How much does it cost to play?
7) What can I win?
- Gift Certificates! All participants will be playing for the DESIGNATED PATTERN(S) for a chance to win a $25 Delta Bingo Gift Certificate AND a FULL CARD for a chance to win a $100 Delta Bingo Gift Certificate! The Caller will announce and explain the desired pattern(s) at the beginning of each game. All winners receive the same associated prize. The prize is not split amongst winners. These Gift Certificates will be available for pick up at your home Delta location when it reopens. Must show valid ID upon pick up.
8) Why isn’t the video working?
- The speed of the live stream and the clarity of the picture is highly dependent on internet connection. If you find that your video is lagging or freezing, refresh the page and use the flashboard on the screen to see if you have missed any called balls.
- If there is no sound on your end, it is likely because you have your device muted. Please try turning up the volume and be sure you have hit ‘play’ on the video. We have many devices hooked up in the studio to monitor the picture and sound. If we find that there is freezing or sound issues on our end, we will pause the game until the feed is up and running and allow some time for players to catch up.
9) Where is the chat section on the live video?
- If you require assistance from a game administrator, you can find the chat button in the bottom right corner of the game page – just send in your message and our team will get back to you.
10) Can I play if I don’t live in Ontario?
- Yes. Residents outside of Ontario are welcome to play, but must keep in mind that the prize is a Gift Certificate to Delta Bingo and must be picked up and used in centre.
11) Can a family member or friend use my card if I can’t make a game?
- Yes. However, if a valid BINGO is called on these cards, the prize will be made out to the player whom the card is registered to.
12) What will happen if there are major technical issues?
- If for whatever reason, there are technical difficulties that prevent us from continuing or playing a game, the current game will be cancelled and rescheduled for another date.
13) Will there be games for real cash?
- Yes! We have recently introduced our new paid game – Delta Bingo at Home. More information can be found here