Facility Maintenance/Cleaner – Toronto
JOIN OUR TEAM: Facility Maintenance and Cleaning
Job Type: Full Time
Location: 1799 St. Clair Ave. W. Toronto
Industry: Gaming & Entertainment/Food & Beverage
Department: Cleaning & Maintenance
Facility Maintenance Personnel are responsible for performing a variety of duties within the centre, including but not limited to: cleaning customer areas, bathrooms, and kitchen stock rooms, assisting with general maintenance, and performing all other responsibilities as necessary.
Principal duties include:
- Clean, sanitize and maintain all areas
- Keep tables, counter and floor clear of debris
- Maintain outside grounds ensuring it looks presentable and kept up to a very high standard for our guests
- Cleaning windows and doors, changing garbage, sweeping and mopping, and ensuring restrooms are stocked and clean
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to lift/push objects weighing over 40 lbs.
- Good communication skills to deal effectively with staff and public
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must obtain an AGCO license
*Benefits package available after 6 months.