Customer Service Representative – Penetang
Join our team: Customer Service Representative
Job Type: Part Time/Full Time
Location: Delta Penetang
Industry: Gaming & Entertainment
Department: Customer Service
Pay Grade: $14 + Gratuities
Under the supervision of the Facility Manager, this position is responsible for performing a variety of duties related to the operation of the Bingo with an emphasis on serving customers and maintaining a high standard of customer service. Duties also include cash handling, bingo card sales and verification of winning cards. Additional duties include general cleaning of bingo playing area. This position involves a variety of shifts including weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Principal duties include:
- Take customer orders.
- Receive payment for bingo card/Break Open ticket sales and make change if required.
- Maintain sales area and electronic equipment in an organized, clean manner at all times.
- Keep tables clear of debris.
- Clean bingo playing area thoroughly before leaving.
- Ensure that sales of bingo cards/Break Open tickets are balanced.
- Deal courteously with public.
- Other duties as assigned by hall manager.
- Knowledge of cash handling and balancing of daily cash intake.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills.
- Good communication skills to deal effectively with staff and public.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Smart Serve an asset
Knowledge of Bingo, not necessary but a definite asset.