Cabinet Game Supervisor – St. Clair
Join our team: Cabinet Game Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Delta Bingo St. Clair
Under the supervision of the Facility Manager, this position is responsible for performing a variety of duties related to the operation of Bingo with an emphasis on accuracy and maintaining a high level of customer service. Duties include supervision of staff, monitoring Tap N Play lounge and cabinet games, cash handling and additional duties as required. This position involves a variety of shifts including weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Principal duties include:
- Supervision of staff.
- Providing instruction, coaching and delegating.
- Overseeing corrective feedback, safety and recruitment needs of the team.
- Monitoring game play and jackpot settlement
- Handling player outcomes and Cabinet Game machine irregularities
- Participating in Bingo and Cabinet Game marketing initiatives and promotion.
- Preparing schedules for Cabinet Game attendants.
- Keeping area and units clean and free of debris.
- Other duties as assigned by facility manager.
- 1 year experience in supervisory role or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Slot/Cabinet Game experience an asset.
- Ability to pull, list and carry objects up to 25 lbs; may push, pull or move objects up to 50 lbs as needed.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Good communication skills to deal effectively with staff and public.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Basics computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office.
- Must be 18 years of age or older