Bingo Caller (Bilingual) – Hawkesbury
JOIN OUR TEAM: CALLER (bilingual)
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Boardwalk Gaming Centre Hawkesbury
Industry: Gaming & Entertainment
Pay Grade: $14 + Pooling Gratuities
Under the supervision of the Facility Manager, this position is responsible for performing a variety of duties related to the operation of the Gaming Centre, including calling Bingo games on stage and making announcements to players, with an emphasis on serving customers and maintaining a high standard of customer service. Additional duties as needed. This position involves a variety of shifts including weekdays, evenings and weekends.
- Fluent in English and French, both oral and written
- Knowledge of cash handling
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills.
- Good communication skills to deal effectively with staff and public.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to speak in front of large groups
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to obtain a Gaming License
- Knowledge of Bingo, not necessary but a definite asset.